What You'll Do
• You provide guidance and advice to your clients to achieve their goals and strategy, in addition to providing an excellent operational service.
• Be open to coaching and mentoring by your peers who have experience on working with larger clients. Proactively work on developing your strengths. You may mentor newcomers, or are a buddy to other team members based on your interests and/or areas of strengths.
• You manage side projects that have a team impact. Drives those with autonomy. These are of mid-complexity.
• Provide advisory account management to medium-large sized advertisers in line with our service level agreements. You grow revenue and optimize accounts to improve performance for the client. You have mid-term goals you are working to achieve with the client.
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with medium-large sized clients at all levels from Traffic Manager to CMO. You work to actively expand the breadth and depth of your connections within your client organizations.
• Guide on client's digital strategy and educate advertisers on our technology across channels and devices, and being able to articulate that to different stakeholders within the client company. You are credible and seen as a trusted advisor.
• You are active within your network and share insights related to the Ad Tech industry, or your market. You are comfortable in your use of Linkedin Sales Navigator.
• Pursue both individual, team and departmental goals.
• Optimize accounts to improve performance for the medium-large sized clients and identify growth opportunities. Provide consultative guidance on contextual market challenges and recommended solutions to overcome those.
• Work to proactively anticipate, and reduce the likelihood of possible client churn. You share your practices with peers working on smaller accounts than you.
• Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPIs. Provide dedicated reporting and insights to your clients in line with our service level agreements. You can highlight key insights from these reports.
• Open discussions and converse openly with your client around market knowledge in order to support the client's development on a long term basis.
• Drive conversations around measurement, and more specifically incrementality and attribution. Be able to guide them accordingly based on their marketing goals.
Demonstrate upselling capacity
• Show effective & impactful negotiation skills where you are able to guide and advise your clients, that have a positive impact on your book of business.
• Use a consultative approach to upsell new solutions, specifically you understand your clients objectives and can pitch relevant solutions that are tailored to their short and medium term business plans.
Strategic Portfolio Growth
• Inspire the growth of your clients by promoting innovative cross channels perspectives
• You act as an advisor to your client to create successful campaigns in line with clients marketing goals
• You successfully keep all of the relevant information from interactions with your clients in our CRM.
Who You Are
• Relevant experience in programmatic area;
• Knowledge of DSP ecosystem and Video campaigns;
• Consistently demonstrate high level of integrity and ownership;
• Experience and passion for working with Excel, analyzing large datasets and delivering actionable insights;
• Strong analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment;
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication expertise;
• Ability to act as a consultant for partners, establishing meaningful relationships and driving clients to action;
• Understanding of the online advertising industry, including knowledge of the underlying technology, major companies and research;
• Proven track record of exceeding goals and contributing to team success;
• Strong organization, time management, project management skills;
• Experience problem-solving and working with cross-functional teams
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team;
• Experience in managing complex projects and workstreams with minimal direction with a high attention to detail;
• Ability to write and speak Portuguese and English fluently;
• Details orientated;
• Good team player;