A global financial services company is looking for a dynamic Senior UI designer to join their dynamic and growing regional team, helping to capture and engage consumers on their mobile app.
You would be responsible for:
• Working collaboratively with the team to identify specific user and client needs in conceptualizing and evaluating initial concepts
• Focusing on the customer, you would look at the design from a high level to see if it fits into the overall service including all the finer UI components such as labels and flows, helping users to achieve their goals
• Handling a high level of understanding of visual solutions for smaller portable screens (mobile app)
• Contribute and own the visual design aspect of projects and pitches
• University degree holder with at least 6+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design and consumer applications, ideally mobile devices, rich web apps, and sites, interactive media
• Strong communication skills in English and able to pitch ideas to stakeholders locally and globally
• Able to tell a story and articulate ideas, delivering insights about people and behavior both verbally and visually that generates engagement and interest
• Able to work in a corporate yet agile office with a lot of autonomy
• Good experience working with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Flinto.io, Sketch, Principle, Figma
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (such as storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc)
• Knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on feasibility of design solutions (Flex, Ajax, Flash, HTML 5, CSS, scripting, iOS, Android and various other technologies)
• Knowledge of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms
• Good task management skills and the ability to brief and on-board other designers
If you have the profile we are looking for, please apply for this position and contact Dena at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.