Multinational luxury jewelry company is looking for a Head of Retail, based in NYC.
As a Head of Retail, you will be responsible for overall sales management of the retail and travel retail business, maintaining and achieving high operational standards and goals in the responsible countries.
Some of the functions of this roles, includes:
- Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor performance of the retail shops to maximize sales and productivity, manpower efficiency and customer service standard;
- Develop, execute and maintain overall sales, expense and profitability strategy including forecasts, budgets, staffing plans and be able to perform in and adapt to shifting of market priorities, economic conditions and the general demands of the business;
- Contribute to business plan formulation and implementation of initiatives to grow market share & profitability;
- Establish store operations standard & procedures in compliance to Company policy and set up infrastructure for retail operations.
- Lead the retail teams to high performance, support them to drive growth, conversion and client acquisition.
Also, you will be in charge for opening new stores, CRM, Human Resources and Training.
- Degree Holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- 10-15 years' relevant experience in Retail Operations with at least 8 years in supervision level, preferably in Retail industry
- Independent, attentive to details, with positive working attitude
- Proactive, customer-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken in English, preferably in French, Chinese
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
For futher information, please contact Felippe Virardi on +55 11 963 475 505 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org